Friday 8 June 2012

Every Day is a good day

Life is what we make of it



So who reading this blog was drawn to it because of how ridiculous it sounds? Really everyday is a good day, with full time work (with afterhour’s demands, a family, social activities, part time studies and preparing for my first child). From the sounds and tone of the opening statement everyday is not a good day.

My honest opinion is, like anything in life it depends how you look at it, the glass is half full or its half empty, there’s too little time in a day or you can prioritize what is the most important and just start saying no to things that are of less importance. The way I see it every day brings new opportunities and challenges that can either assist in your personal and professional growth or you can choose to stagnate and complain about early winter mornings and grumpy bosses.
Ones outlook on life ultimately is mind over matter. We need to surround ourselves with positive and energetic people, face challenges of life, be open to learn and change, believe in some kind of religious calling and have something amazing to motivate us like our children, our partners or our families.

Motivation means something different for all people, some like gym while others are inspired by baking, whatever your choice is hone in on it and use your talents to create a great life for yourself. In my life I place great value on good relationships (friendships, my marriage and family) every friend I have brings something different to my life and I learn from all of them in some way, my husband is a great voice of reason and grounds me, from him I learn patience and the appreciation of others view points, from my parents I have learned what true and unconditional Love is and from my brother I have known a best friend through good and bad days, so I can go on and on we all have many things that make everyday a good day, we just need to understand and appreciate what we have.

I wish you all many blessings in your life

Love

Tanya B

No comments:

Post a Comment