Saturday 17 March 2012

We are what we do


Our actions define who we are


As a child we never really worry about what we do or why we do it, we dont even really care or think about who we hurt. As an adult we become a bit more responsible and attentive to the feelings of others, but once you hear the news that you may be a prospective parent, things seem to change - very strange but true. Finding out that I am pregnant and carrying a little life has caused me to really sit back and think about who I am.

We all have good and bad within, we choose to ignore our bad and focus on what wonderful people we are. When you identify your bad points and really become honest with yourself it's difficult to conciously work on improving your behaviour and re-directing the bad habbits, be it language, food or lifestyle.

I tend to think about my actions more as well as the repucussions thereof before I react to something at work or at home, I am more concious of my relationship with my husband now, I want my child to be born into a loving and healthy environment and I want my husband to still feel important and precious to me even though a new arival is on its way. 

I am slowly realising what is important to me and what my actions really say about the person I am. Its a wonderful feeling really, becouse I get to have a second chance at life in a way. I get to start over with a new outlook on things and from a completly unselfish point of view. What is really rewarding is the understanding that life is not all about me and I get to lay all the good stuff I have learned  down as my childs foundation.

So ladies and gents as I'm sure you have all heard at some time in your life - your actions determine who you are, what you do when you are alone shows true character and your reaction to situations will build your character.


Good Luck to all of you and hapy journeying through life, discover what is important to you and be true to yourself always, If possible have 1 child - it is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a parent, I am honoured to cary life and pray that I will contribute positivelty and successfully to this life always!

Love

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment