Friday 11 May 2012

My First Trimester of Pregnancy



First trimester of pregnancy
 So finally I have decided to blog about this little miricle growing inside my tummy. I am now 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant, moving into my second trimester already.
The experience so far has been wonderful. I have had minimal morning sickness and all nausea is over (I hope). I feel energetic and not as tired as I was in the beginning. I must say I really have a good baby! *proud mom already*


We went for the second scan on Thursday this week - it was an amazing experience. Our first scan was at 7 weeks and baby basically looked like a bean, on Thursday we saw a real breathing and busy little person, baby had hiccups during the scan - it was so cute. I saw and heard the heartbeat (beautiful) and the spine, the brain, legs, arms and tummy, even sweet little fingers.

We also received our first beautiful gift from my Uncle and Aunt from New Zealand - Jerome, Sam, Gunther and Jordan sent the baby so many clothing items and a cute little lamb (So NZ).
Jordan (my little cousin) is so excited about the baby its really cute and I feel so blessed to have such love from so far away.


I already have a storage basket filled with goodies for this little one and am looking for baby room ideas on the Internet. I really like the neutral colour schemes and the less is more look.
As soon as we know if It’s a boy or girl we are going to buy a pram and car seat and start buying clothes and other goodies, I can’t wait for that. I have another scan n 4 weeks ad I am very confident that we will see the baby's gender then. I don’t want to rush my little one - we will get to see when the time is right.
Whatever the gender is this child is already so loved and adored
I also have a few maternity items I'm starting to wear as my own clothes do not fit any longer - all part of the fun.


Until 31 May 2012 - I wish you all happy days and lots of smiles

Love

Tanya B

No comments:

Post a Comment