Tuesday 4 September 2012

Andy Warhol said "in the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes" you can't choose the fifteen minutes, but why would you be world famous?


All of us want our fifteen minutes of fame at some time in our lives. 
I don't think I would be famous for anything significant but if the world revolved around me and my life, My fifteen minutes would be about.....

My crazy personality that drives every aspect of my life. I am a colorful and creative personality type, at times this gets me into trouble, I think with my emotions and always try and save the world and put myself last.

These past few weeks have taught me to tone down, to think before I talk and consider situations from others view points. I have done a lot of meditation and  learned m any a lesson. 

There are positives and negatives to anything in life and to all our personalities so let's take the goodness out of who we are and see the positive in everything. 

Tanya B
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment