Tuesday 4 September 2012

What motivates me?



In life there are many things that motivates one, our motivations will differ depending on the type of personality and character we have, Here are a few things that motivate me:

I am motivated by summer days and happiness, by families that are close and supportive of one another, by the unconditional love of parents and the closeness of siblings, I am motivated by love and respect, by wisdom and understanding, by brightly coloured fruit and the birth of a baby.
Motivation is not something tangible it is something experienced, felt and understood, it is also different for everyone.
The definition of motivation is: The psychological feature that arouses an organism to action towards a desired goal, the reason for that action."

Substitute "organism" with "a human being" and you begin to get it. An implication of the definition is that we need to have a reason behind our actions to achieve our goals. Achieving what you want in life means getting motivated. Inspiration along with perspiration are key ingredients in making you a success.
All in all motivation is whatever gives you a spring in your step towards achieveing your goals be it for your day or for your life.


My ultimate motivation is my family, without them I have no inspiration, support, cheerleaders or believers.
My precious family

No comments:

Post a Comment