Tuesday 4 September 2012

Have you figured out the second head fake

Have you figured out the second head fake 

The second head fake.....what's that? Well that's life, the second head fake is all about life. Life for each and everyone of us means something different so it's really difficult to write about what is is or how I have figured it out, because I have not figured it out at all in fact I'm just about beginning to understand what this crazy roller coaster of a Reid's called life is about.

I am sure there are ,any of you who like me had a definite plan for your life, you would do well at school, ave a few great friends, study hard at Tech and get a good job which you enjoyed and paid well, you would meet the perfect guy who would love everything you love and want to spend all his fee time doing the things you love. (what a laugh). 

Life is a life long lesson and some of us are really good students, we learn the lesson the first time we make mistakes and others just need to knock their heads and make a few really bad decisions and suffer the consequences before we take the lesson out of it. 

For me life has taught me to be grateful, humble and compassionate. Life has taught me that you are not in control of everything and that I have so many wonderful blessings and goodness in my life. 

I still have a lot to learn but hopefully I can see now with my heart and my eyes and not judge too soon or too harshly, I will try to put myself into the situation of others and listen to advice given and most importantly really listen to people of all ages because we have so much to learn from one another.

Here's to a happy life's journey to all

Tanya B
 
Two heads - are they really better than one?

No comments:

Post a Comment