Tuesday 4 September 2012

You cannot chase two rabbits at the same time


"What a strange topic for a blog", this was my very first thought when attempting to find a good angle for this post-the way I understand this is one cannot give your full attention to two major things in your life at the same time, be it work , personal or anything else that has a major and lasting impact on your life. 

I have been struggling to blog lately because of a few personal changes and happenings in my life, out of these experiences I have come to understand a lot about myself, one thing being that I am a very emotional being and if my emotions are not right I am unable to function at my full capacity in anything. 

I could not blog because my heart was broken and tender. I now realize that healing is a long process but one does get to a point where you can function within your grief. Back to my initial point.

When you are facing a life changing challenge your focus and full attention should be given to this situation, granted many of us have to be able to deal with a lot at once, but we have to priorities and pick what comes first, if you are able to do this you are being kind to yourself and those whom your situation affects because you are able to make rational depictions with a pure and free heart and mind, in so doing you are able to consider all consequences and make the right decision, choice or change.

Life is a wonderful journey filled with many emotions, happenings and scenarios, but we must be able to chase one rabbit in our lives at a time. 

Good luck to all who are facing decisions, situations and challenges, be true to yourself and you will come out tops.

Big love to all

Tanya B
 
A rabbit classic

No comments:

Post a Comment