Tuesday 4 September 2012

I am ...

So many things....

I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a cousin, a niece, a collage,a home maker, a mother (to my sweet girl in heaven), I am a employee, a teacher, a healer and a nurturer to name a few.

All of us have so many roles to fulfill in life we have to do our best at work everyday, well those of us who are still trying to prove ourselves that issue have to create a great home for our husbands and families and we have to support friends and take time to do things we also love. Men also have many roles some of which we as woman do not realize.

Isn't the most important responsibility to yourself? To be true to what you want in life and out of life? We can only make others happy and be there for others if we are happy. I am a life long learner, by studying and always striving to improve myself. 
I am a teacher by caring for other children and taking up this role in Sunday school. I am a wife by the vows I took and by my relationship with my husband, I am a daughter to my wonderful parents who have given me so much and made me who I am today, I am a sister to my wise and loving brother, I am a friend to many especially 6 very important ladies in my life, I am a cousin to my sisterhood of cousins, I am a niece to many who are the next best thing to. My own mom, I am a college to wonderful people who I have learned so. Much from, I am a home maker in the making and I am a m other to a sweet baby girl who now look down upon me from heaven. I strive to heal broken spirits of anyone who needs it and I am a nurturer by nature.

Do some introspection today and find out who you really are and what you may mean to so many

Tanya B
 
I am - Perfectly Me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment